Why work with me?
My mission is to help your family achieve your goals, strengthen family connections, and further develop your child into a successful human being through family therapy. I recognize parenting as the most rewarding job and part of our lives, but appreciate the level of stress and frustration that comes with it. I believe parenting is at its best when you are at your best. That is why I’m excited about the idea of working with you and your family, because you have shown that you care and are committed to your family’s success by doing your research on therapists.
My Kind of Family Therapy
I work with you to create a formula for success. My background and training as both a mentor and licensed therapist set me apart from your traditional life coach. You took the first step by doing your research and checking out my services, and if you’re comfortable with my style, let me put you on the path to reaching your fullest potential by contacting me.
- Solutions & Tips You may feel as though you’ve exhausted your efforts, and having a professional to assess and assist you can be beneficial. The idea is to do more of what works and tweak what doesn’t work.
- Kids Acting Out Feeling like you’ve lost control, live in chaos, and are wondering why they’re acting this way and how to get it to stop? I’m here to help sort it out and restore a healthy balance to your family.
- Parenting Disagreements are common amongst couples. Maybe you feel entrenched against your partner, parenting issues are coming between you and your partner, or you have different views on raising children
- Family Structure is key to feeling stable. This can be thrown off and in need of support when becoming a single-parent, blending families, becoming a step-parent, raising your first child, adding a new baby, or fostering/adopting.
- Talking to Kids about various topics such as grief, divorce, or other significant life events? I can guide you in having conversations on their level and in a helpful way.
- New Diagnosis Whether your child was recently diagnosed with ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, or something else, we’ll discuss the best avenue to support your child. In addition, we can work together if you have a diagnosis and are concerned about the impact on your child and your family.
If what I’ve mentioned makes sense or interests you, I encourage you to contact me. We’ll set up an intake appointment and create a personalized, tailored treatment plan to achieve your family’s goals.