How much does therapy cost?
Family First Therapy believes in consumer-friendly pricing for quality counseling.
If working with Steve:
- $150 for the first 60-minute appointment
- $100 for the 45-minute follow-up appointments
If working with Danai or Kylee
- $100 for the first 60-minute appointment
- $75 for the 45-minute follow-up appointments
If you have time constraints, are traveling from a distance, or any other reason that you’re looking for more time, contact us and let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll be happy to accommodate.
Will my insurance plan cover your services?
Because this is a private pay, out-of-network practice, insurance will not always cover our services. In order to find out, I’d recommend you calling your insurance provider and asking the following four questions:
- Does my plan cover out-of-network behavioral health services in an outpatient setting? Would it be covered if I had a referral from my primary care doctor?
- Do I have a deductible for that?
- How much is that deductible? How much of that have I met? And once I do, how much will my plan cover?
- Can I, the patient, submit claims electronically? If so, how? If not, what are my options for submitting?
If they do not cover any of my services, keep in mind that you may also have a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) that can be used towards our appointments as well.
Do you offer weekend appointments?
At Family First Therapy we believe in having a strong work-life balance. On weekends we’re off spending time with our families, participating in hobbies, and practicing what we preach.
Having said that, we understand that some folks might require weekend appointments and they may be available upon request. Please contact us and we’d be happy to discuss things like weekend pricing and availability.
What times are you available for appointments?
Typically appointments are Monday through Friday. The nice thing is we’ve made reaching your therapy goals super convenient, including availability. I’d encourage you to check out our online booking, select the therapist of your choice, and see what’s available in their schedule that works best for you.
How can I set up an appointment with you?
We’d love to schedule a time for us to meet, and we’ve made it user-friendly to do so!
Just visit our booking portal where you can effortlessly pick a day and time that works best for you. Once you’ve done that, congratulate yourself on taking the first step towards your therapy-related goals!