With everything going on with COVID, are you seeing clients in the office?
Yes! And no…
Because we care about your health and safety we’re not meeting with clients at our physical office on Duffy St. Instead, we’re meeting in our virtual office through doxy!
Doxy is a secure, private, and user-friendly way for us to meet through video chat. Other than us staying a safe distance, nothing else changes therapy wise!
How much does therapy cost?
Family First Therapy believes in consumer-friendly pricing for quality counseling.
If working with Steve:
- $155 for the first 60-minute appointment
- $105 for the 45-minute follow-up appointments
If working with Danai or Sarah
- $105 for the first 60-minute appointment
- $78 for the 45-minute follow-up appointments
If you have time constraints, are traveling from a distance, or any other reason that you’re looking for more time, contact us and let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll be happy to accommodate.
What times are you available for appointments?
Typically appointments are Monday through Friday during normal business hours. We’ve made reaching your therapy goals super convenient, including availability. I’d encourage you to check out our online booking, select the therapist of your choice, and see what’s available in their schedule that works best for you.
Wait, you offer weekend appointments?!
Yes, we do! We understand that some folks might require weekend appointments and our wonderful therapist, Danai offers just that. They are available upon request, just contact Danai at [email protected]
Will my insurance plan cover your services?
Because this is a private pay, out-of-network practice, insurance will not always cover our services. In order to find out, I’d recommend you calling your insurance provider and asking the following four questions:
- Does my plan cover out-of-network behavioral health services in an outpatient setting? Would it be covered if I had a referral from my primary care doctor?
- Do I have a deductible for that?
- How much is that deductible? How much of that have I met? And once I do, how much will my plan cover?
- Can I, the patient, submit claims electronically? If so, how? If not, what are my options for submitting?
If they do not cover any of my services, keep in mind that you may also have a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) that can be used towards our appointments as well.
How can I set up an appointment with you?
We’d love to schedule a time for us to meet, and we’ve made it user-friendly to do so!
Just visit our booking portal where you can effortlessly pick a day and time that works best for you. Once you’ve done that, congratulate yourself on taking the first step towards your therapy-related goals!