What times are you available for appointments?
- Appointments are Monday through Friday.
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 11am-5pm.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11am-4pm.
- Fridays from 11am-3pm
How can I set up an appointment with you?
I’d love to set a time up for us to meet and it’s easy to do so!
Just fill out this form and mention what type of counseling you’re looking for and what times and days typically work best for you. I’ll get back to you within 24 hours and we’ll make sure we find a time to meet that works for everyone!
How much do you charge for your services?
- $150 for the first appointment which lasts about 60 minutes
- $100 for follow-up appointments which are 45 minutes
Do you accept insurance?
This is a private pay practice so we don’t take insurance. Insurance can limit the number of sessions you have, might limit your treatment plan, put information permanently on your medical record, and limit your ability to cater therapy to your needs and goals.
Will insurance cover your services?
Because this is a private pay, out-of-network practice, insurance will not always cover my services. In order to find out, I’d recommend you calling your insurance provider and asking the following four questions:
- Does my plan cover out-of-network behavioral health services in an outpatient setting? Would it be covered if I had a referral from my primary care doctor?
- Do I have a deductible for that?
- How much is that deductible? How much of that have I met? And once I do, how much will my plan cover?
- Can I, the patient, submit claims electronically? If so, how? If not, what are my options for submitting?
If they do not cover any of my services, keep in mind that you may also have a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) that can be used towards our appointments as well.
Do you offer weekend appointments?
At this time I do not offer weekend appointments. Traveling for my passion, playing rugby, is a big part of my weekend and can’t guarantee that I’ll be in town.