Get to know your therapist in Savannah GA
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
I’m Steve Weinman. I was raised in a wonderful small town in Connecticut. Then I was off to Tallahassee, FL where I earned my bachelor’s degree in family and child sciences from Florida State University.
Afterwards, I moved back north to earn my master’s degree in marriage and family therapy from the University of Rhode Island. I loved living in a quaint New England town, but when I visited Savannah it felt like home. I fell in love with the city, including the people, the history, and the family first lifestyle. Now I live and practice as a therapist in Savannah GA, a dream come true.
Over the years I have developed specialties working in the following areas:
- Connecting & reconnecting couples of all types
- All children and adults on the Autism spectrum
- Children with ADHD
- Helping to alleviate parental stress
- Lowering the anxiety and stress that kids experience related to school
- Helping individuals through their personal journey through life coaching